Rachel Lindsey, PhD, ATC, CSCS, CISSN
A former Division I collegiate athlete, Rachel continues to compete in triathlon, running events, and as a recreational athlete. Her experience working as a certified athletic trainer, certified sports nutritionist, personal trainer, performance specialist, wellness coach, and professor of sports medicine over the past 10 years has helped a wide variety of clientele ranging from high level athletes to those who simply want to get healthier.
Rachel has a unique talent and passion for helping clients from all walks of life achieve optimal health and fitness, and now her expertise is available to you through Superhuman Hawaii.
- Doctorate in Kinesiology, University of Hawaii, Manoa
- Master's of Science in Post-Professional Athletic Training, University of Hawaii, Manoa
- Bachelor's of Science in Athletic Training, West Chester University
- Certified Athletic Trainer, National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Personal Trainer, American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Sports Nutritionist, International Society of Sports Nutrition
- Certified Superhuman Coach, Superhuman Network
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Thorne Research Affiliate, Thorne Research
- Certified ELDOA Level 2 practitioner